It's time to job up csra!
Few things create more frustration than a flat career path or feeling stuck in that nowhere job. If you’re feeling repressed, depressed, or you're just not that impressed with your current job situation, it's time you called on the career professionals at Peak. We’re experts in the redeployment of the underemployed and proponents of the passive candidate.
It's time to job up when...
Your Job is too stressful due to
your career goals are stifled
Being in the wrong job doesn’t always mean that you’re bored or even bad at your job. Sometimes, it means you’re actually good at your job but you know that you’re called to do something completely different. We're here to help.
YOU'VE FALLEN OUT OF LOVE WITH YOUR JOB
1. The job you were once enthusiastic and energized about, now feels like a draining chore.
2. You’re recent raise or increase in salary has not changed the negative feelings you have about your work.
3. You’re not fully engaged or mindful in your work, and are running on autopilot.
4. You feel creatively stifled and are allowed no innovative input, insight, or opinions on projects.
5. You feel like your selling out and not holding true to your beliefs, and values, or not living up to your full potential.
6. You’re bored out of your mind, and feel like you are not growing, improving, or learning as much as you should.
7. You feel your job lacks meaning or doesn’t make a significant impact in the world.
8. You’re readily stressed out or overwhelmed by your assignments.
9. You are fully engaged in your company’s success yet your contributions remain unrecognized and/or unappreciated.
10. It has fallen out of love with you.